We here at Next Matters are big fans of Buffer. It is simply a great way to share articles on your social media channels. Here’s a couple of our favorite reasons:
- Found a bunch of interesting stories in Nextgen Reader but didn’t really like sharing all at the same time.
- Or simply wish you could post an article at particular time on Twitter or Facebook?
Using Buffer, you can simply add links to your queue or schedule them individually. We recommed you head over to bufferapp.com now and find out more about it’s features.
Configuring, adding and scheduling updates is straightforward in Nextgen Reader. Just hit the share button and select “Buffer”. We even added a special ability to send updates to buffer from Internet Explorer. Just open nextmatters.com/addtobuffer on your WP8 device and follow the simple steps.
Find the screenshots below:
Other improvements in 5.2 update
- We’ve also added HTTPS support in latest update, as some of you’re not able to sync articles in corporate networks due to proxy issues.Please go to app settings -> synchronization and turn on “HTTPS”. Kudos to Feedly team for making HTTPS free.
- Now you can easily post links to any of your Tumblr blogs via Nextgen Reader. Tap share and select “Post to Tumblr”.
- Last but not least, you can open YouTube videos directly in MetroTube from Nextgen Reader (please see the screenshot below).
We hope you enjoy the update.
Thanks a lot!
- Next Matters
P.S. We’re adding Buffer support to Windows 8 version in next update (hopefully around Windows 8.1 launch).