Today we’re launching a major update (v6) for Nextgen Reader. It’s now faster and universal. That is Nextgen Reader now shares the same identity across the Windows Phone Store and the Windows Store, therefore you can login/purchase once and run on multiple devices. We’re also very happy to announce that you can now own Nextgen Reader on Desktop, Tablet, and Windows Phone device for just $2.99 once!
All of your accounts data is roamed securely using Windows Credential Locker. In case you’re not using the Windows 8 app already, you’ll be prompted again for login at start. Please find the screenshots and change-log below:
• Brand new logo for universal app.
• Login/purchase once and run on multiple devices (Windows or Windows Phone).
• New live tiles with smaller text size for headlines.
• Easily configure individual tiles i.e. display only unread count, headlines or images.
• Support for large screen devices (Lumia 1520).
• Share articles via OS e.g. save to reading list app.
• Discover new feeds or browse categories via ‘add feeds’ hub.
• Optimized for low memory devices (Lumia 520).
• Redesigned login page and fixed login errors.
• Improved OneNote login (if you use 2-factor authentication).
• Many other changes and improvements.
• Known issue: Save image to phone is not supported in this release (planned).
Cheers / Thanks,
- Next Matters